Hey guys! How is fall coming along? Have the leaves started to change yet? We've had a great time reading the blog and catching up with what your family has been up to. Chelsea is upset about the pigs, however....
The leave are changing. Remember the excavator you rented to put in the patio? Well I have been using it to put in a water line for a friend of ours who had a water line break. Sorry that Chelsea is upset about the pigs. The taste soooo good. 10 of our 12 original chickens are alive and well.
Dave, Glad to hear that the chickens are doing well. Chelsea and I have two here in Berkeley. The neighbors think we're nuts, but it's nice to have fresh eggs. Have fun with the excavator - I'm jealous! Patrick
6 comments:
Are they wearing their tie dyes? Good job!
aren't you impressed?
Hey guys! How is fall coming along? Have the leaves started to change yet? We've had a great time reading the blog and catching up with what your family has been up to. Chelsea is upset about the pigs, however....
Oh we miss you guys so much, time for you to start a blog so that we can keep up with life in CALI
Patrick,
The leave are changing. Remember the excavator you rented to put in the patio? Well I have been using it to put in a water line for a friend of ours who had a water line break. Sorry that Chelsea is upset about the pigs. The taste soooo good. 10 of our 12 original chickens are alive and well.
Dave
Dave,
Glad to hear that the chickens are doing well. Chelsea and I have two here in Berkeley. The neighbors think we're nuts, but it's nice to have fresh eggs. Have fun with the excavator - I'm jealous!
Patrick
Post a Comment