9.11.2008

Time in Connecticut

My parents graciously offered to watch the kids for a week in August so that Dave could finish all the floors while I went to school. Dave put in beautiful new birch yellow flooring. We will forever be indebted to my parents. When I picked the kids up we went to the Springfield, Mass Zoo on the way home:



a greeting




the trainers let the wolves out, it kind of freaked me out but the kids loved it....oh and some lady and I got into a heated argument because she got in my way on purpose so she could take a pic of her annoying child.



isn't he beautiful?

2 comments:

Julie said...

How funny if you got kicked out of the zoo for your fight. You should have taken a picture of the lady! LMAO!

The Shea Family said...

I think my mom was embarrassed.