6.25.2009

3rd Annual Pine Lake Manor

When I was little a number of relatives on my father's side (The Schneider's) would come together for a week long vacation at Pine Lake Manor. PLM is located in Greenville, NY...Northern Catskills. Since many of us now have children and family of our own we have decided to ressurect this tradition, invloving 3 generations. This summer was the 3rd annual trip. The "resort" is similar to the one in Dirty Dancing. It is made up of a motel and a main house. There is a great pool with slide, fishing, shuffle board, arcade, pool, ping pong and the best of all it is inclusive (food and beer).

Over the years we have coined many famous family phrases....some of them are "Bring more Bacon", "You can't give away your money at PLM", "Kids don't matter at PLM" and "What happens at PLM stays at PLM". One of the weekend highlights is a dance each night, this always produces some great laughs.

The second cousins LOVE the time together and my brother and I enjoy spending time with all of our cousins whom we were always close with growing up. Can't wait until PLM '10!!


Russell, Joan and Bill (Schneider siblings)



Ayla and Lily (third generation Schneider/Shea 1st cousins)


Pool side




The 1st generation



There are way to many pictures to post. I am working on a movie that I will post at some point that contains all the pics.

No comments: