2.08.2010

Here's some more shots...

I have been a bit behind on putting pics up so I thought I would show a quick speckling of what we have been up to



The Fairfax, Westford band concert. Dave, his mom, and our good friend Glenn and his family all play in the band. Every holiday they do a big concert at which Santa shows up. Here are the kids with their cousin Niall.



We definatly do not go to Church as much as we should but when we go we try to get the kids to be active. Here are the kids during the Xmas pageant, Kieran as a shepard and Ayla as an angel.



Picking the tree 2010



We try to visit Dave's grandma, Frances Benson a few times a year. She is in a home close to the Montreal border. Here is a picture with 2 of Daves sisters, the kids and his mother. Dave's grandmother is wearing a necklace that Ayla made for her in her hair :-)

No comments: