Happy Saint Patrick's Day 2012
This year Dave and I decided that we should have a St. Patty's Day get together. There were about 18 of us that all got together to celebrate the luck of the Irish. My parents came up on Friday the 16th and spent the night at the house. Early on the morning of the 17th they left with the kids and ventured into Burlington for the day. They spent the day on Church Street enjoying the warm weather (70 degrees!!) and the parade. This left Dave and I time to clean the house and make preparations to celebrate with friends. My parents and the kids spent the night at the Hampton Inn in Colchester (Thanks Mom and Dad :-) ) so that Dave and I could have adult time. The night was really incredible with too much food, lots of laughing and dancing. Thanks to everyone who came, we feel very blessed to have such great friends.
The decorated dining room:
No comments:
Post a Comment